BKM Make-Up 411

BKM Make-Up 411
Ask Me Anything

Monday, February 22, 2010

Gustavo




Today was awesome. Thanks to Facebook, the BEST networking site EVER I got to work with a new photographer. Well, he isn't new but he is new to me! He drove and hour and a half to shoot with me. I called two of my favorite clients Jessa (my mini me) and Laura ( A classic beauty). I wanted two totally different girls and two totally different looks. Gustavo delivered. I was hoping to get a good shot for my website and I think I got just that! Here are a few pics of Jessa right after I finished her hair and makeup along with two sneak peaks! Enjoy! I will be posting a behind the scene video of Jessa tomorrow. Stay tuned. If you have any questions about either look, leave your question as a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment